Mathematica Programmer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18968] Mathematica Programmer
  • From: "Sldbase Support" <sldbase.support at virgin.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm looking for an experienced mathematica v3/4 programmer to assist me with
writing notebooks which solve a variety of problems involving, for example,
heat transfer, gas dispersion etc. My objective is to develop a suite of
tools having a nice notebook user interface which assist me in my daily work
as a contract engineer. Visual Basic skills would also be an advantage
though not essential.

I don't envisage a great deal of work, just the occasional one or two days
help every now and then for which I'm prepare to pay $25 per hour as a
cheque payment on completion of the agreed scope of work. It would therefore
suit a researcher or perhaps lecturer looking to supplement their income. I
don't see distance as a problem since we should be able to communicate via
e-mail, fax and perhaps later CuSeeMe.  If you are interested please e-mail
me as soon as possible.

sldbase.support at virgin.net.

Look forward to hearing from you

R Prince-Wright