  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18953] Image Analysis?
  • From: "Jose E. Calderon,P.E." <jecalderon at cs-engineers.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I posted to this newsgroup rearlier regarding application of
Mathematica doing images analysis. Can the program capable to give me
information on related features of a true color tiff image.  I have an aerial
photograph which I interested to find an algorithm which may define areas with
similar characteristics
(As say wetlands, uplands, or erodable soil).

Any ideas?

JOse