Re: how to calculate surfuce and content of ellipse shapes?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18961] Re: [mg18938] how to calculate surfuce and content of ellipse shapes?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:49 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You probably need to be more specific in you question in order to get an answer. Can
you give a simple example?
djmp at earthlink.net
>Has anyone got a recommendation for me on how to calculate surface and
>content of ellipse 2D en 3D shapes?
>There has to be a program wich can do this!
>I'd like to create ellips shapes with a formula (to theorize), but I also
>need a way to calculate surface from a scanned picture, wich looks like an
>ellipse, but is variable.
>Could anyone help me out???
>Thnx a lot,
Prev by Date:
Packed Arrays in version 4
Next by Date:
Help on GroupOpenCloseIcon
Previous by thread:
how to calculate surfuce and content of ellipse shapes?
Next by thread:
Re: New font installation