Re: how to calculate surfuce and content of ellipse shapes?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18961] Re: [mg18938] how to calculate surfuce and content of ellipse shapes?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:49 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You probably need to be more specific in you question in order to get an answer. Can you give a simple example? David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ >Yoho > >Has anyone got a recommendation for me on how to calculate surface and >content of ellipse 2D en 3D shapes? > >There has to be a program wich can do this! > >I'd like to create ellips shapes with a formula (to theorize), but I also >need a way to calculate surface from a scanned picture, wich looks like an >ellipse, but is variable. >Could anyone help me out??? > >Thnx a lot, > > >Greetz, >Edjes >