  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18969] Import in Mathematica 4
  • From: "Johan Berglind,5879" <johanbe at chl.chalmers.se>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 01:33:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have not been able to persuade Mathematica 4 to import an eps-file.

Import["filename.eps"]
returns a Null.

The file is there, and as far as I can tell Mathematica sees it, because
there are no complains. But the file will not be read as it is.

Has anyone been successfull in this matter?

(My eps-file was originally made in VISIO TECHNICAL.)

Thanks for any help

Johan Berglind