  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17971] Q: Animation
  • From: wget at pc237.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 02:51:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

  howdy,

I would like to animate a graphic, something like this:

f[x_,t_]:=Sin[x]*Cos[t];

For[t=0,t<42,t=t+0.2,Plot[f[x,t],{x,0,2 pi}]]

now doubleclick a curve and it will animate.

Now the question:

How can I just show the animation and suppress drawing all singel curves
on screen?

Greetings
   Christoph

PS: Mathematica 3.0 for windows ;-)
PPS: Please also mail me, i do not read this group regularly
     fast email is handel at hrzpub dot tu-darmstadt dot de