Re: 2-Up Printing?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18316] Re: 2-Up Printing?
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:07:59 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7l0ktg$ct8 at smc.vnet.net>, "Bob McCrory" <bobmccrory at uswest.net> writes:
> Does anyone know of a utility that will let me print notebooks two pages per
> sheet of paper? I tried Fineprint but it seems to garble the graphics and
> mathematical characters.
With what platform are you working? What language does the printer
understand? Is it PostScript or something else?
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Can we plot graphs over really small intervals?
Next by Date:
package for numerical solution of PDE
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Mathematica from Perl?