Re: 2-Up Printing?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18316] Re: 2-Up Printing?
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:07:59 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7l0ktg$ct8 at smc.vnet.net>, "Bob McCrory" <bobmccrory at uswest.net> writes: > Does anyone know of a utility that will let me print notebooks two pages per > sheet of paper? I tried Fineprint but it seems to garble the graphics and > mathematical characters. With what platform are you working? What language does the printer understand? Is it PostScript or something else? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.