Problem with Mathematica 4. Someone can help me ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18366] Problem with Mathematica 4. Someone can help me ?
  • From: Patrick.Musso at idefi.cnrs.fr (Patrick Musso)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:13:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

when I evaluate a notebook with Mathematica 4, the following error message
appears very often :

"Mathematica has detected a possible internal error. If possible, report the
error to support at wolfram.com, quoting "Assertion 'nboxesToSend == 1' failed at
matheditio.c:1508", and describe in as much detail as possible what you were
doing when the error occurred."

This error occurs with different notebooks which work very well with
Mathematica 3.

Does anyone have the same problem ?

Please, help me, it is a real Nightmare !

Patrick Musso