Precedence of Operators

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16300] Precedence of Operators
  • From: Basudev Chaudhuri <bc26 at cornell.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 01:05:34 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I am using <<Utilties`Notation` to create a notebook to handle angular
momentum algebra in quantum mechanics, using the Dirac notation. I
haven't succeeded in changing the precedence of an operator.
Specifically, I would like \CenterDot to have a higher precedence than
\Times.
Thanks in advance
Basu