Re: Reset In[ ] & Out[ ]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16326] Re: Reset In[ ] & Out[ ]
  • From: "Dana DeLouis" <dana2 at email.msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 01:05:47 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you everyone.  I posted a Thank You a long time ago, but I just
noticed it did not post.  Let me try again and say thank you for the
information.  It looks like using $Line=0 at the top of a workbook, and then
evaluating a notebook, puts the numbering back to normal.  ie In[1], In[2],
etc.  This looks a lot better for printing.  Again, thank you.

news:7atri7$7n7 at smc.vnet.net...