water simulation possible?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16325] water simulation possible?
  • From: "Mike Schmidt" <mikschmidt at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 01:05:47 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hey, does anybody know if mathmatica can simulate water molecules
in real time.  I've tried to install a uuencoded file download to my
account and run the process but the simulation returns undefined
results or error messages.  the integral limits operate the function
within an infinate approach to n=dimensions .  the line tangent
to the coordinates at  m = 0 is undefined.  the 3rd derivative
is continuous and uninterrupted .  the limit of the x, y coordinate returns
the undefined msg. or system error msg.  is my server operating an
infinate loop rather than defined limit coordinates for the simulation?
mathmatica can easily derive multiple derivatives and inflections ect.?
an infinate result should return a limit but the process is just repeating
to multiples of 1 by limit zero.

I'm getting totally pissed and don't like these kinds of problems..,.