HELP

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16387] HELP
  • From: Guy Gilliland <guy20 at wharton.upenn.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:16:53 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am new to Mathematica and need help.  I need to solve 3 coupled
differential equations for x(t), y(t),z(t).  Then I need to do a 3D
parametric plot.  Next I need to take sections of this plot for periodic
values of z and I want all of these Poincare sections on a single plot.
Can this be done?  Also, is there a way to do bifurcation diagrams for
the 3 coupled diff. eqs.?
Thanks
please email me at guy20 at wharton.upenn.edu
Guy Gilliland