Re: M-EPS to real EPS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16400] Re: M-EPS to real EPS
  • From: Dirk Kraaijpoel <kraai at geo.uu.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:17:01 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to do the same thing as "nobody" but now on an all-linux
system. My main problem is the substitution of type-1 fonts
by Display[].
I have tried both methods proposed by P.J.Hinton, but still my
theta got replaced by a q.
Isn't there an easy way to 'manually' include the necessary Mathematica
font in the generated EPS? This could then of course be automated
in Mathematica.