Re: Commutators and Operator Powers in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16739] Re: [mg16635] Commutators and Operator Powers in Mathematica
  • From: "Nguyen N. Anh" <anh at chm.ulaval.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 02:23:52 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Alan,

We've developed a code to deal with noncommutative commutator algebra. Althouch
it's been done with physics applications in mind, it can be easily extended to
handle other math expressions.

Please take a look at:

Computer Physics Communication, 115 (1998) 183-199

Best regards

--
Nguyen Nam Anh   Quebec, Canada
E-mail: anh at chm.ulaval.ca