Mathematica Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16800] Mathematica Notebooks
  • From: Kathy Clendenen <ksc at bellatlantic.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 02:35:09 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

Where is the best place to get information on how to customize the
mathematica notebooks? I've used some of the templates in the
CalculusWiz program and I would like to learn more about how I can
change them around (Different color headers and different fonts for
example) and how I can create my own templates for notebooks.

Thanks,
Kathy Clendenen