New position: MathLink Developer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16812] New position: MathLink Developer
  • From: Barb Taub <barb>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 02:35:15 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

MATHLINK DEVELOPER:
MathLink is the communication interface and a key component of
Mathematica. MathLink allows Mathematica to communicate with other
software over various transport protocols such as the Internet. For
instance the Mathematica frontend uses MathLink to communicate with the
kernel.   We are looking for strong developers to help us expand this
key technology as we continue to grow our product and our technology.
You will be part of a world-class team developing MathLink applications
and core MathLink technologies. This position requires strong
cross-platform C/C++ experience. Mathematica, Java and network
programming experience is a strong plus. You can contact us:

  * by filling out a web employment application at
    http://www.wolfram.com/opportunities/application.html
  * by sending us email (plain text format only) to resumes at wolfram.com
  * by sending a fax to 217-398-0747
  * by sending regular mail to Human Resources Department, Wolfram
    Research, 100 Trade Center Drive, Champaign, IL 61820-7237, USA