New position: User Interface Developer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16811] New position: User Interface Developer
  • From: Barb Taub <barb>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 02:35:14 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

USER INTERFACE DEVELOPER:
Wolfram Research is looking for someone to join our user interface
development team.
Mathematica is widely regarded as the most sophisticated technical
computing platform. Some of the current and future interface
technologies include: high-quality mathematical typesetting, real-time
3D graphics, a programmable user interface.  Requires strong C/C++
knowledge developing user interfaces for X/Motif or for Windows in a
non-MFC environment. Knowledge of Mathematica, 3D graphics programming
(especially OpenGL) and cross platform development experience are highly
desirable. Knowledge of object technologies (e.g. COM/OLE/ActiveX) a
plus.

You can contact us:

  * by filling out a web employment application at
    http://www.wolfram.com/opportunities/application.html
  * by sending us email (plain text format only) to resumes at wolfram.com
  * by sending a fax to 217-398-0747
  * by sending regular mail to Human Resources Department, Wolfram
    Research, 100 Trade Center Drive, Champaign, IL 61820-7237, USA