Re: Animations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17384] Re: Animations
  • From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 02:44:07 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <7gdtjt$qht at smc.vnet.net>, "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Germ=E1n_Buitrago_Alfonso?=" <gerbual at col2.telecom.com.co> writes:

> Can somebody indicate me web sites from I can download Mathematica
> notebooks with animations about physical phenomenons and geometric
> constructions?

There are several sample animations in the Mathematica 3.0 online
documentation.  Paste this expression into a notebook and evaluate
it.

FrontEndExecute[FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup["GettingStarted", "Animations"]]

You can also try searching the MathSource website.

	http://www.mathsource.com/

with keywords on areas of interest to you.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group		paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.			http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/