Re: Printing left & right pages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17411] Re: Printing left & right pages
  • From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 02:44:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <7gjdaa$cke at smc.vnet.net>, Joaquin <jdd at arrakis.es> writes:

> I have Mathematica 3.01 for the Macintosh, and I want to print a
> notebook, first printing right pages and then left pages. How can I do
> that.

SetOptions[$FrontEnd,
  PrintingOptions -> {"FirstPageFace"->Right}
]

If this has no impact on the printed document, try setting this option
with the option inspector dialog, making sure that the scope indicator
is set to "notebook" rather than "global", "selection", or "selection's
style".

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group		paulh at wolfram.com