MathLink Plotting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17555] MathLink Plotting
  • From: Padmini Krishnan <pkrish at cs.duke.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:13:18 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to get MathLink to draw a rectangle and get the output in
a postscript format. I am able to draw the rectangle, but am unable to
get the axes drawn as well.  However, if I send "Plot" to mathLink,
the axes are drawn, but I cannot draw the rectangles that I will be a
able to draw with the Show funnction as graphics objects. Is there
any known solution for this?

I am attatching  a simple modified program that fails to draw the axes

--
Padmini Krishnan
Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Internet: pkrish at cs.duke.edu

 MLPutFunction(kernel_link, "Enter", 1);
 MLPutFunction(kernel_link, "Show", 1);
 MLPutFunction(kernel_link, "Graphics", 2);
 MLPutFunction(kernel_link, "Rectangle" , 2);
 MLPutFunction(kernel_link, "List", 2);
 MLPutReal(kernel_link, 1.0);
 MLPutReal(kernel_link, 1.0);
 MLPutFunction(kernel_link, "List", 2);