Re: Can we access a serial port from Mathematica 3.0 on Windows NT4.0?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17538] Re: Can we access a serial port from Mathematica 3.0 on Windows NT4.0?
  • From: tom at taltech.com (Thomas Lutz)
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 01:13:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The company that I work for sells a software package called the
Software Wedge that is designed to allow other programs to send and
receive Serial data using DDE (dynamic Data Exchange).
I know that Mathematica supports DDE so you should be able to use the
Wedge to both transmit and receive data over a COM port.
For more information please visit http://www.taltech.com