Looking for Partner who has access to mathematica and Time Series

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17616] Looking for Partner who has access to mathematica and Time Series
  • From: nbco at hotmail.com (Nick)
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 02:45:18 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am looking for a partner to who has access and proficiency with both
the listed software for a Web Site providing futures analysis.

The requirement is to provide a daily chart used to assist in
establishing trend for several futures markets.

The site wil initially be a free site then a pay site.

The analysis required is comparable to that identified on
http://store.wolfram.com/view/timeseries/screen.html?373F786A-5BF2.

Anyone interested please contact nickyj at erols.com.

This is very easy and straightforward.  I will create the webpage and
the advertising and etc....

Thanks in advance.