Help Mathematica isn't displaying [ ]'s or { }'s right

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17683] Help Mathematica isn't displaying [ ]'s or { }'s right
  • From: "John Smith" <g at g.G>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 23:59:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm having a big problem with Mathematica all of a sudden.  The [ ] (square
brackets), and the { }'s (curly brackets) aren't displaying right.  I'm
getting "@ D" instead of "[ ]", and "8 <" instead of "{ }"  The pallet's are
also showing up weird, did I mistanekly delete a font that is needed, or
what happened with this?  If it is a font where cna I get it again?  Thanks
in advance.

Kevin Ulmes
kulmes at udel.edu