Re: mathlink and graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17729] Re: [mg17651] mathlink and graphics
  • From: "Tomas Garza" <tgarza at mail.internet.com.mx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 02:15:14 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

M Cristina Sanchez Garcia [mcsanche at lesein.es] wrote:

>     I use the Mathlink to communicate my program in C with the
> Mathematica.
> I want to make the graph representation of the points where the
> function not
> it is defined, I have seen an example that generates PostScript
> and uses "<<
> PSDIRECT.M", podr=EDa someone to say me where to obtain the files PSDIR=
ECT.M
> and FileGraphics.m?

Hi Maria Cristina:

A simple Find operation (or the equivalent in the operating system you ar=
using) will lead you to the directory where you have the Mathematica file=
s.
In my computer it went directly to
c:\ProgramFiles\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\3.0\SystemFiles\Graphics\Packages

Buena suerte,

Tomas Garza
Mexico City