What Mac printer for Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17724] What Mac printer for Mathematica?
  • From: ashuchat at wellesley.edu (Alan Shuchat)
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 02:15:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I need to replace my printer (an old GCC BLP Elite, Postscript printer)
and want one that will print Mathematica notebooks reliably from a
Macintosh. I'm using a Mac G3 and, for now, OS 8.5.1 and Mathematica 3.0.1.

I've seen complaints of Mathematica printing problems with HP Laserjets. What Mac
printers are people happy with?

Thanks,

Alan Shuchat
ashuchat at wellesley.edu