Re: From Mathematica to EPS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20592] Re: [mg20536] From Mathematica to EPS
- From: "Ned W. Hummel" <nhummel at math.unl.edu>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 02:35:28 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Philippe ROYER wrote:
> I have problems when trying to convert a graph produced with Mathematica
> into an EPS file to be inserted in a LaTeX document.
> The legend of my graph uses greek letters and brackets which are not
> correctly displayed in the EPS file when using the command
> Display["file.eps", mygraph, "EPS"] in Mathematica 3 or Export (with the
> same syntax) in Mathematica 4.
> What should I do?
You might want to try P.J. Hinton's emmathfnt program which embeds the
Mathematica Fonts into a EPS file. It can be found at:
Ned W. Hummel nhummel at math.unl.edu
University of Nebraska --- Lincoln
Erin go bragh --- ``Ireland Forever''
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Mac OS-X server
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mac OS-X server
Next by thread: