Re: From Mathematica to EPS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20592] Re: [mg20536] From Mathematica to EPS
- From: "Ned W. Hummel" <nhummel at math.unl.edu>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 02:35:28 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Philippe ROYER wrote: > I have problems when trying to convert a graph produced with Mathematica > into an EPS file to be inserted in a LaTeX document. > The legend of my graph uses greek letters and brackets which are not > correctly displayed in the EPS file when using the command > Display["file.eps", mygraph, "EPS"] in Mathematica 3 or Export (with the > same syntax) in Mathematica 4. > > What should I do? You might want to try P.J. Hinton's emmathfnt program which embeds the Mathematica Fonts into a EPS file. It can be found at: http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Graphics/General/0210-519 Ned -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ned W. Hummel nhummel at math.unl.edu University of Nebraska --- Lincoln Erin go bragh --- ``Ireland Forever''