Re: ParametricPlot3D Edges

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20621] Re: [mg20604] ParametricPlot3D Edges
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 02:13:34 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You can add a fourth parameter to the parametrization of the surface which can
specify a graphics directive, or a list of graphics directives. In this case
EdgeForm[] specifies elimination of the edges.

ParametricPlot3D[{Cos[t], Sin[t], z, EdgeForm[]}, {t, 0, 2 Pi}, {z, 0, 1}]

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/