Mathematica link for LabVIEW

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20631] Mathematica link for LabVIEW
  • From: "L Lobo" <leonlobo at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 02:13:40 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi! Have any of you tried the Mathematica link for LabVIEW? Is it any good?
I use LabVIEW for process monitoring and Mathematica to run my mathematical
model of the process. It would be brilliant if I could use the results from
the model to predict/compare/control the physical process in real time (or
as near as). Any feedback on the package would be appreciated. Thanks.

Leon