Re: How to Capture the contents of a X window larger then the screen

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20643] Re: How to Capture the contents of a X window larger then the screen
  • From: "Rahul Rahul" <rrahul at uswest.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 02:09:51 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
The function tree is huge and doesn't fit on the maximum screen on a workspace.

I tried snapshot but I am not able to get the entire tree.
With all the options window/region/screen , I get only the partial view.
When I selected print to a file option, I get a postscript file which contains
about 85 pages.
I highly appreciate your quick response and any further suggestions you can
give .
Thanks
-rahul