Re: StylePrint - thank you

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20697] Re: StylePrint - thank you
  • From: "Dana DeLouis" <dana2 at email.msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 02:48:43 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you everyone for your help.  Sorry for the late 'Thank you' as I was
out of town for awhile.
Pointing me to  'CellAutoOverwrite -> False' helped solve this.  Pointing me
in the right direction also help in my understanding of Front End
Programming.  I am actually using the information gathered from all the
Again, thank you everyone.  Dana

news:7vaob9$d0h$2 at dragonfly.wolfram.com...