Font for inlines and Numbered Equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20814] Font for inlines and Numbered Equations
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:14:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a strange problem.  I use the Article Classic Stylesheet for many of
my NB's.  However, I find that inline equations and the paragraph style
Numbered Equation show up as Italic and Courier Font, respectively.  The
Stylesheet shows that both should be in Arial and Plain-text.  How can I fix
this?

Thanks,

Kevin