Help Browser Font Size
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20182] Help Browser Font Size
- From: "David McCallum" <davemcc at integramn.net>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:07:45 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone please tell me how to increase the font size used in the upper
portion of the help browser window where one selects various topics to view?
I know I can use magnification to change the size of the displayed text, but
nothing seems to change the upper portion. The default size on my windows
NT system is TOO small for comfortable use.
Prev by Date:
Re: creating input cell with unevaluated expression?
Next by Date:
Re: Integer Assumptions in Integrations
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 4.0.1 Front End crashes my Mac
Next by thread:
Adding points to plots