Want to do Electrostatic problems in 3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20175] Want to do Electrostatic problems in 3D?
- From: Alan Van Drie <vandrie at uci.edu>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:07:41 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello i'm mathmatica newbie, Does any one have any type of mathematica package/script/or what you all call it, that allows you to solve Laplace's eq. in 3 dimensions, given certain boundary conditions(BC)? Perhaps it can input the BCs from a file or matrix then output a file of potentials and/or E-fields and generate a plot. Thanks in advance, Alan Van Drie vandrie at uci.edu