Finding roots of complex eqs.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20255] Finding roots of complex eqs.
- From: iioannou at u.washington.edu (I. Ioannou)
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:04:07 -0400
- Organization: University of Washington, Seattle
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I want to solve a complex equation, of the sort f[z]==0. How can I do this with mathematica? (find the roots that is) Thanks, John -- Ioannis I Ioannou phone: (206)-543-1372 g-2 group, Atomic Physics fax: (206)-685-0635 Department of Physics University of Washington e-mail: iioannou at u.washington.edu