Page Breaks inside a cell
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20311] Page Breaks inside a cell
- From: iaz at cs.umd.edu (Ilya Zavorine)
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:20:41 -0400
- Organization: U of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a vector whose elements are quite long and complicated expressions.
What I am trying to do is to print elements in a For loop, preceding
each element with a header. I also want to do this in such a way that,
when a make a hardcopy of the results, each element, together with its
header, appears on a separate page. I've been playing with
PageBreak[Above,Below,Within] but could not get what I want. When I
got rid of them completely, Mathematica started printing each element
on a separate page, putting the header for the NEXT element on the same page.
How can I fix this?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Replacing Part of a Matrix
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Generalization of Greater to matrices
Previous by thread:
Re: adding comments to a file in a different color
Next by thread:
Help: read data to do contour plot