Mac OS 8.5 screen font in Mathematica In/Out cell labels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20339] Mac OS 8.5 screen font in Mathematica In/Out cell labels
  • From: ashuchat at wellesley.edu (Alan Shuchat)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:20:56 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone explain this?

I'm running Mathematica 3.01 on a Mac G3 and recently installed OS 8.5.
The font that appears on screen in Input & Output cell labels (In[ ]:=) is
now much heavier than before. Printing appears unaffected by this.

I installed the latest MathFonts (version 1.20, Feb 9, 1999), but that
didn't help.

Thanks,

Alan Shuchat
ashuchat at wellesley.edu