how to open all cells?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg20348] how to open all cells?
  • From: Joe Strout <joe at>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:47:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

When I download a notebook from MathSource, it typically comes as a
tree of collapsed (closed) cells.  To make a printout I can read over
lunch, I first need to open all the cells.  Is there any way to do this
that's faster than double-clicking all the closed cells?

Surely there must be, but I've searched the online help and poked
through all the menus and found nothing.  (I'm using Mathematica 4.0
for MacOS.)

-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe at                 |
Check out the Mac Web Directory!