Re: OOP in Mathematica -- please help a newbie

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg20369] Re: OOP in Mathematica -- please help a newbie
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 02:45:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I think the Classes.m package works best with reference to the book it
accompanies (Roman Maeder's Programming in Mathematica). I haven't checked
recently, but I believe that Dr. Maeder's web site had an updated version of
the package for Mathematica 3.0 :

There are also two useful chapters in John Gray's Mastering Mathematica
-5309808), one on Maeder's package and OOP and a second on Object Oriented
Graph Theory, which essentially applies the Maeder package to a specific
case study.

A. Sharma MD