- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20387] Display problems
- From: "Greg Engel" <gsengel at fas.harvard.edu>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 02:40:32 -0400
- Organization: Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone seen a situation on NT4/98 installations of v.3.0 where typed
characters are translated incorrectly?
(9) become H9L etc.
Does anyone know what causes it?
Prev by Date:
Re: Why doesn't this work?
Next by Date:
RE: Books for:Elementary Numerical Computing with Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: New user question
Next by thread:
Re: Display problems