- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20381] non-continguous ParametricPlot?
- From: Rita Bijlsma <R.Bijlsma at iri.tudelft.nl>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 02:40:29 -0400
- Organization: Interfaculty Reactor Institute of Delft
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All, Is it in some way possible to define a non-continguous Parametric Plot, one that consist of several lines that are not connected to each other: to skip over regions were the relation is not defined, without a meaningless line connecting the meaningful lines. I don't like to define a separate line with its own name for different parts of the same relation. Thanks for all and any help! Rita -- .-. || Drs. Rita Bijlsma tel: +31-15-2787109 / \|| IRI dept of Radiation Physics fax: +31-15-2786422 | ||| Delft University of Technology email: rita at iri.tudelft.nl | |||_The Netherlands ______________ http://www.iri.tudelft.nl/~rita