- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20381] non-continguous ParametricPlot?
- From: Rita Bijlsma <R.Bijlsma at iri.tudelft.nl>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 02:40:29 -0400
- Organization: Interfaculty Reactor Institute of Delft
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it in some way possible to define a non-continguous
Parametric Plot, one that consist of several lines that
are not connected to each other: to skip over regions were
the relation is not defined, without a meaningless line connecting
the meaningful lines. I don't like to define a separate line
with its own name for different parts of the same relation.
Thanks for all and any help!
.-. || Drs. Rita Bijlsma tel: +31-15-2787109
/ \|| IRI dept of Radiation Physics fax: +31-15-2786422
| ||| Delft University of Technology email: rita at iri.tudelft.nl
| |||_The Netherlands ______________ http://www.iri.tudelft.nl/~rita
Prev by Date:
RE: Books for:Elementary Numerical Computing with Mathematica
Next by Date:
Help: Win32 Graphics output
Previous by thread:
Re: Display problems
Next by thread:
Re: non-continguous ParametricPlot?