Preventing NotebookWrite From Wrapping
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20431] Preventing NotebookWrite From Wrapping
- From: Steve <nospam at nospam.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:13 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Mathematica 3.0 how would I write text and the value of a parameter
to a notebook such that both end up on the same line ?
What I would like written to the notebook is for example
Min Residual = .0522
where nb=NotebookCreate and minresidual is the desired value.
The problem is that minresidual wraps to the next line, like so
Is there a way to prevent this wrapping ?
Prev by Date:
Re: New user question
Next by Date:
piecewise plotting of curves
Previous by thread:
Re: Attribute : Listable
Next by thread:
Re: Preventing NotebookWrite From Wrapping