Re: Mathematica for Macintosh Plus i.e. 68000 processors?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20495] Re: [mg20436] Mathematica for Macintosh Plus i.e. 68000 processors?
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at tuins.ac.jp>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:04:56 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I remember that version 1.2 needed the minimum of 5 megabytes of Ram. The most a Mac Plus can have is 4 and since it can't use virtual memory I think you are out of luck. -- Andrzej Kozlowski Toyama International University JAPAN http://sigma.tuins.ac.jp http://eri2.tuins.ac.jp > From: Henrik Friis <geolhf at aau.dk> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Organization: University of Aarhus, Department of Computer Science (DAIMI) > Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:33:15 -0400 > To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Subject: [mg20495] [mg20436] Mathematica for Macintosh Plus i.e. 68000 processors? > > Hello, > > I have recently bought a Macintosh Plus (because it was very cheap) and > would like to run Mathematica on it. Is there a version that will work. > I know that version 2 requires at least a 68020 processor. Perhaps > version 1-point-something will work. > > From > Emil > emil_lohse at hotmail.com > >