Electromagnetics notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg20558] Electromagnetics notebooks
  • From: "Maria Aurea B. Cecato" <macecato at>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:14:07 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am a professor at the Federal University of Paraiba, doing research
and teaching in Electromagnetics. I wonder if you could, kindly, send me
some information on available notebooks for teaching Electromagnetics.
Thanking you in advance, I look forward to an early reply.
Yours sincerely.

Francisco de Assis F. Tejo

tejo at