- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20558] Electromagnetics notebooks
- From: "Maria Aurea B. Cecato" <macecato at netwaybbs.com.br>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:14:07 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a professor at the Federal University of Paraiba, doing research
and teaching in Electromagnetics. I wonder if you could, kindly, send me
some information on available notebooks for teaching Electromagnetics.
Thanking you in advance, I look forward to an early reply.
Francisco de Assis F. Tejo
tejo at dee.ufpb.br
Prev by Date:
Re: second y-axis in a graph
Next by Date:
Re: Combinatorica questions!!!
Previous by thread:
Re: Simlifying series expansion
Next by thread:
Re: Electromagnetics notebooks