Re: Levenberg-Marquart code

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg19653] Re: Levenberg-Marquart code
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:28:43 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On the web page maintained by Lukas Finschi, you will find code for the L-M
algorithm written in C with an accompanying calling routine via Mathlink.
Not exactly what you were looking for, but it is ready to run from Mathematica 3.0.1
(or S-Plus) and has the advantage of being fast.

The URL is:

Atul Sharma MD, FRCP(C)
Pediatric Nephrologist,
McGill University/Montreal Children's Hospital