- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19732] 3D Projection
- From: Daniel Kolb <daniel_kolb at gmx.de>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 02:41:00 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I don't know if this is the right place for this question.
I'm searching for a formula for 3D central-projection
Prev by Date:
Re: Manipulation of equations and inequalities in "high-school style"
Next by Date:
Re: compressed list output
Previous by thread:
Re: Manipulating a list of pairs
Next by thread:
Re: 3D Projection