- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19728] Sign Query
- From: David Ridley <dbr1 at duke.edu>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 02:40:58 -0400
- Organization: Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please excuse my ignorance. I'm trying to sign a function and wonder how
to go about making some assumptions.
In general, my problem is as follows:
I know that b<0 and c>0. How do I tell Mathematica?
More specifically, my problem is the following:
Q1", Q2" ???
Thank you very much for any help that you might be willing to provide.
Prev by Date:
Re: Don't want to calculate scalar product
Next by Date:
3DPlots... Also, generalizations to nDPlots, n>3
Previous by thread:
Re: 3D Projection
Next by thread:
Re: Sign Query