Image-Sequence analyse with M4
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19762] Image-Sequence analyse with M4
- From: "R. Maurus" <maurus at gmx.de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:53:09 -0400
- Organization: [posted via] Leibniz-Rechenzentrum, Muenchen (Germany)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i am working at a reserche projekt (bubble-observation)
and i have problems in evaluating my image sequences.
My image sequences exist of 500 Pictures ( bmp) and Size of 128x256
Pixel with 8 bit grey.
(Matrix of 128x256 with values from 0 to 255).
My goal is to get statistical coefficents of cross- and autocorrelation
(FFT or wavelet) of the
changing value of my pictures.
There are tools in Mathematica 4 to load images and correlate them ?
Which Application Package would solve my problem: (Experimental Data
Analyst , Time Series, Wavelet Explorer) ?
Are sequences of 500 Pictures still to handle ?
Have someone experiences with image analysing or (FFT wavelet)
applications with M4?
Cause it is a new field of reserche for me, i would be glade to get your
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: Sign Query
Next by Date:
Re: 3D Projection
Previous by thread:
SUMMARY: NIntegrate: <XXX> should be a machine-size complex...
Next by thread:
Re: Image-Sequence analyse with M4