please help with plot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg19809] please help with plot
  • From: "Mark G" <mfgriggs at>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:36:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a data file that consist of 2 columns.  I wish to treat the first
column as my x-cordinate and the second as my y cordinate.  I have about 200
data points.  How can I get mathematica to read this data and plot the
points.  I have tried the ReadList command, but it reads the numbers
sequentially instead of as an ordered pair.  I have mathematica 3.0.

Mark G