Any p-adic packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19911] Any p-adic packages?
- From: p_mclean at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Patrick McLean)
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 02:22:47 -0400
- Organization: Maths Dept, University of Tasmania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know of any packages which implement p-adic numbers?
A quick look around mathsource didn't unearth anything...
Thanx in advance,
No news is good news...
Prev by Date:
Re: Does Mathematica work reliably in an Overclocked system
Next by Date:
Re: Solving equations involving Ln function
Previous by thread:
Re: Plot, Table.
Next by thread:
Plotting Intervals on the numberline