Allow only Variables >=0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg20094] Allow only Variables >=0
  • From: "e frauendorfer" <frauendorfer at perseus.fho-emden.de>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:43:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

We have a complex  system of equations were only variables >=0 make
physically sense.  ( seven variables six equations )
We get solutions, but for a certain  range of the leed variable one or more
variable is negative for all of the solutions . We find no way to force all
variables to be >=0.
The system has a solution with all variables >=0 because we have a
experimental result.  The Mathematica solution does not simulate the experiment.
I would appreciate help.

E. Frauendorfer
Fachhochschule Ostfriesland