- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22851] Mathematica 4
- From: "Janek" <janekm at poczta.onet.pl>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:51:11 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have such problem with Mathematica 4.
When I try to plot a graph I get such a message:
Display cannot be used during initialization.
Display["stdout", -Graphics- ]
ever experienced this problem or knows how to fix it?
Prev by Date:
Re: Greek symbols in AxesLabel and PlotLabel
Next by Date:
helpbrowser fonts in the menu boxes
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Greek symbols in AxesLabel and PlotLabel
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 4